Last parcel!


My last taobao parcel is arrived finally! I bought a lot of things, if someone is interested on a specific object/ link/other let me know!
My shopping : Banana fish dress/shirt, two cross rings, three cross necklaces, Prisila fake bangs, Lolita wig with pony tails, three round headdresses from Fox Cherry and a chiffon black blouse!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I’ll surely make a review of round headdress in the next days, I thought it would be interesting for a lot of lolitas!
Join me tomorrow for the Halloween post!

9 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo! <3 L'anello con la croce dove l'hai preso?? **

    RispondiElimina
  2. la camicina è uno splendore! *_*

    RispondiElimina
  3. OMG!
    Everything is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! i love the round headdresses!

    RispondiElimina
  4. nice purchases! I am in love with the headresses!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you very much girls, I'm glad you like them ♥♥♥

    cherykiss: li ho presi su taobao, se vuoi posso passarti il link :*

    RispondiElimina
  6. mamma quanti acquisti !! io ho l'anello a due dita, preso su ebay ! :)

    RispondiElimina
  7. è molto bello :D non ho saputo resistere dal comprarne due!

    RispondiElimina
  8. (La ex- mail delle peachlove è la mia quindi spesso mi cpaita di lasciare la loro ex-mail aperta mentre controllo la posta elettronica! In pratica avevo scritto io, solo che lo riscrivo sul mio profilo è_é)
    Oh mi farebbe veramente piacere *w*

    RispondiElimina
  9. La camcicina è uno splendore!** Invece posso sapere il link del vestito/maglione Banana fish? >.<

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.