Dangerous







































































 Hat h&m - Sweater Choices - Skirt Morph8ne - Bag The raf store - Tights Taobao - Boots Windsor Smith - Necklaces Missguided & Vivienne Westwood

Another school inspired outfit! I got this sweater from Choices a while ago, it looks like I'm wearing a simple black sweater over a white blouse but it's a trap ahahah it's just one item, the collar and the cuffs are attached to the sweater, it's really cozy and easy to coordinate, I like this kind of item ahah! It's the first time I show properly my new dangerous bag I got some months ago, I had to wait for it so long! ('cause the customs decided that it was a really dangerous item :'D) but the wait was totally repaid! People should take the bag less seriously 'cause I already got some hilarious comments about it XD.

11 commenti:

  1. love the outfit! :D especially the skirt <3 and that bag is hilarious hahaha xD good thing that the customs didn't take it :'D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beautiful ♥♥♥ I'm really happy they didn't take it XD

      Elimina
  2. ODDIO non dirmi che hanno preso sul serio le parole scritte sulla borsa??

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. alla dogana non saprei (voglio sperare di no XD) ma ho ricevuto commenti molto divertenti al riguardo, tipo di non andare in America o all'aeroporto con una borsa del genere LOL

      Elimina
  3. Love this! The skirt is super pretty <3 Omg that bag is just perfect! haha if customs did not like the joke they are just humourless x'D

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love this! <3 And the bag is awesome~!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.