Elegant Witch

















































Hat h&m - Dress SheIn - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell - Necklace Rock 'n Rose - Septum Quanticlo

I dress up elegant rarely, mostly because I don't have special events to join with an elegant dress code, but when I saw this black dress I totally fell in love! The line is really clean and simple, but the large cape incorporated makes the dress instanetely gorgeous and special. It's available in other colors too, the white one look sso ethereal it makes me want to get it too ahahah! Just to make it a bit more "me" I paired it with my usual large hat and heavy makeup to add a different touch to a look which is a bit too formal for me. I always try to go out of my comfort zone and find new combinations to wear, it was also my first time wearing a fake septum and strangely I really like it on me, even if I hate my potato nose ahahah! This week I have finally some free time and I already shot a lot of pics for new outfits and reviews *_*

9 commenti:

  1. Wow, you look totally awesome! I like everything!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Elegant Witch indeed!! :D And I honestly think that your septum compliments your nose it's very cute :D I wouldn't have thought it fake <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear TuT you're always too kind ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  3. Fantastica!! Come ci si sta col Septum? :D :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazieee ♡ è abbastanza comodo anche se finto ahahah!

      Elimina
  4. I really love this dress!
    Beautiful outfit <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.