Review: Princess Mimi Sesame grey + Nyaruko wig

Yay new circle lens review for the always amazing shop Uniqso! I recently thought I never tried the super famous Princess Mimi (I think it was the favorite circle lens pair for gyaru a few years ago) so I'm really happy to finally get the model Sesame Grey, I saw them a lot on people with light eyes so I though it would be great to do a review for people with brown eyes like me! You'll also see a wig review in this post :D I chose the Nyaruko wig a while ago and I think it's perfect combinated with the Sesame grey lenses!




As always I got the parcel in a few days with DHL shipping :D 10/10 for the best shipping ever!






























The lenses are super big thanks to the 15 diameter, my eyes look incredibly huge ahahah! The color is a super cute grey with a little hint of gold near the irid, which blends really well my natural brown eyes without looking too fake, the final result is so lovely! These lenses are perfect bot for dark eyes and light eyes and also for cosplay, I really recommend them! Of course they're really comfy like the other Geo lenses I already tried and they come with prescription! I'm really tempted to try the green pair the next time :D








Color ★★★★ gorgeous pink color that fits every eye color!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ very comfy!

Pros:
-lovely grey color that fits every eyes color
- great design
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons:
- not apt for daily use



Now it's the wig time! I watched some time ago the anime Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (if you like comedy/parody anime I really recommend it to you all!) and this wig it's totally perfect for the Nyaruko cosplay :D it's super long and soft, the perfect lenght for the cosplay. It also has the tiny topknot which Nyaruko had, so you just need to cut the bangs and some hair spray to the topknot and you're ready for her cosplay! Even if I really like her I won't wear her cosplay in the future (I think eheh) for this reason I just cut an easy bangs to fit almost my j-fashion coords! Do you like it? The quality is so great! You can find it here. You can also check the Uniqso wig library for a detailed faq about wigs!
















































Quality ★really high quality fiber!

Color gorgeous grey color

Softness super smooth and easy to comb


Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! :D

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.