Molly

04:57



 



Hat h&m - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Dress Disturbia - Backpack LaModa - Boots Dr Martens

Hi guys! I hope you had a great weekend, today I show you a simple outfit with my favorite Disturbia dress and my new gorgeous Dr Martens boots, I know I'm shoe-addicted ahahah but I've been looking for this boots for a year and when a super kind girl sent me the link to get them for a really discounted price I had to buy them! Talking about something sad I recently read one of my favorite japanese brands, Ghost of Harlem closed all the stores...this is something I can't imagine especially because it was a really popular store for rokku/goshikku gyaru, but the j-fashion scene changed A LOT since I started following it many years ago, the brands toned down a lot and it become rare to see very special outfits in harajuku for example. This makes me really sad.

5 commenti:

  1. Perfect dress and hair 😍😍😁 Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    RispondiElimina
  2. Alien buttons! <3 and these shoes OMG! love 'em!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Perfect perfect outfit!
    This dress is so beautiful and I love the alien details! And these boots *o* I have similar but with less platform.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.