Thunderstorm










Wig Ebay - Headband Spinns - Necklace Mourning Boudoir - Tshirt Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Tuk

Even if we have almost 40° in my country in this moment I couldn't resist shooting something more layered wearing tights for the first time in months and my favorite fake leather skirt, I'm surprised I didn't die while I was shooting for the heat :'). This t-shirt is gorgeous, I love the print that reminds me a lot of metal band tees, I love the fishnet detail (it's also on the back!) and the shape is the classic oversize one, I think I'll crop it so I can easily use it in my daily outfits 'cause it's gorgeous! I also wore a new amazing necklace by a friend, go check her Instagram account :D she is the sweetest and her creations are so beautiful! I'm always so happy and flattered when I have the chance to share with you some cool handmade items.


2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.