Roses









Hat Romwe - Jumper Romwe - Choker Japan - Skirt Evris - Tights Céduire - Boots Quanticlo

One of my favorite looks for this season :D I love wearing midi skirts with a soft and warm jumper like this one, you know I'm addicted to roses over clothes so this top instantly became one of my favorites, I'have been looking for something like this for years! I paired the tiny rose accent with my makeup and I also wore a shiny lipstick after a very long time, my lips look so plump with it ahah it's not my favorite lip product but sometime is nice to try something different from my usual matte lipsticks! I also wore my favorite Evris skirt I got in Japan two years ago, I want to be back in Tokyo so bad :( I'll do my best to organize a new travel for next year!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.