Cage

03:59











Hat h&m - Choker Japan - Dress Glad News - Tights Taobao - Boots Quanticlo

I took a little break from my blog due my tiny holiday in Milan, but now I'm back on track and ready to share with you many new posts! Let me know if you're interested in a travel post about Milan, I would be really happy to write it! Today's look is feauturing one of my favorite dresses from Glad News, I don't wear j-fashion styles as often as I did in the past but I still love them and I can't wait to be back in Tokyo in the future to do some good shopping ahah :D! I also wore this gorgeous wig which is still in amazing condition even if it's quite old, it's incredible how an item with good quality can last such a long time! I'll share  also a video diary about my travel to Krakov on my Youtube channel really soon, so don't forget to subscribe and check it tomorrow! 

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.